Tuesday, July 8, 2014

PINK FLOWERED VELLUM


 
Last Thursday I told you I would have more cards with vellum inserts.  When I was looking through the vellum sheets that I have had for years, I found a partial sheet of this beautiful pink vellum with the floral design. 
 
The first thing I did was to cut a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of ivory card stock and using a Spellbinders die I cut the long narrow rectangle.  Then I ran it through the Cuttlebug with a border embossing folder.  There was a portion of the vellum that seemed to fit nicely in the opening so I trimmed it and attached it to the back side.  This piece was mounted onto the ivory card base.   I saw a tiny pink bud in the vellum that had been trimmed away and didn't want to waste it so I cut it out and attached it off to the side.
 
I don't know if I have ever seen any other vellum quite like this but I hope I can find more.......as if I needed more supplies.
 
I'd love to hearing from you when you visit my blog.  All comments are appreciated!!!  Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

The other vellum cards are pretty; but this printed vellum is like WOW! I love all of your vellum cards and will have to see what I have in my stash!

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! Love the printed vellum. I have lots of it in my "stash." I guess I should use some of it!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...