Wednesday, July 16, 2014

STAMPIN UP BLOOM WITH HOPE


One of the newer stamp sets from Stampin' Up! consists of a double case of designs........Bloom With Hope 1 and Bloom With Hope 2.  I saw a card on Pinterest that was made using these flowers so I cased it as close as I could.  The various flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock.  I colored it with the new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities.  I hope you can see a little of the blending that I attempted.  I used a different sentiment and added a little punched butterfly to my card.  The piece was then added to the white card base with foam squares.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is so beautiful, Vicki! I love all the colors you used! I need to get my stamp-off out and get it colored up. Thanks again for it:)

Sandy said...

Very nice card Vicki...I just received by first order of Blendabilities so have been playing with them. Your shading is great. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...