Thursday, July 10, 2014

THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

 
This is a totally different style of card for me to make.  Last month our Yahoo group's color swap card was to be Sage Green and Orange.  My Sage Green looks a little more Olive here. 
 
I used a Stampin' Up set to make this card.  When I finished making it unfortunately I put the set somewhere and at this time cannot locate it to tell you the name of it.  (I think that means I need to clean up some of my crafting area!)  I cut the Happy Birthday with a die and added it with small dots of Tombow Liquid Glue.
 
The stamped piece is slightly smaller than the front of the card as you can see and is mounted with foam squares. 
 
(NOTE:  The picture was borrowed from my friend, Harriet)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cool, Vicki! Great way to use the colors.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...