Monday, December 1, 2014

DECEMBER MEANS CHRISTMAS CARDS

 
This is about as easy as it can possibly be.  I used a piece of Stampin' Up! designer paper for the front of the card and then cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock to cut the Merry Christmas with a Memory Box die.  I really like these non-traditional colors.
 
The photo project continues but I will try to at least post Christmas card ideas.  I may not have time to post explanations, but I will check comments to see if there are any questions.
 
I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving!  Our family gathered for a wonderful meal and then our daughters and some of the grandchildren enjoyed looking through a lot of the pictures that I had been scanning.  There were lots of laughs about old hair styles when they were growing up and a lot of fond memories revisited.  It made all the work well worth the time put into it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes, Vicki this is a great card. Non traditional colors often produce the best cards.

Anonymous said...

Great colors on this card. You're right, not regular christmas the colors but that's great. Good card idea. Thanks vicki

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...