Tuesday, January 6, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! OCCASIONS CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION


Do you remember me?  Yes, I'm still here but just haven't been doing much stamping through the holidays.  It's time to get back at it and enjoy all the "toys" I have.
 
The Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog is now available.  There are some really great stamp sets available and this card was made with one of them - "Indescribable Gift".  It is a great set to use for Easter but can be used any time.
 
I cut a piece of Blushing Bride dp and added it to the white card front.  Then I added a piece of matching ribbon.  The knot was tired separately and added with a glue dot.  The design was colored with Blushing Bride, Close to Cocoa and Pear Pizzaz and then mounted on a piece of Pear Pizzaz card stock.  The final step was to add it to the card with foam squares and then add the tiny butterfly.
 
I need to discipline myself and schedule time to make cards again.  I will try to add more cards using new items from the Occasions Catalog.  Items will be available starting today through June 2, 2015.
 
During Sale-A-Bration (January 6 - March 31) for ever $50.00 you spend you will be able to choose a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
 
The Occasions and Sale-A-Bration items can be seen on the Stampin' Up! web site.  If there is anything you would like to order, please contact me. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty combination of copic colors and matching papers. Love the stamp. Looking forward to checking out their stuff. Thanks for the new ideas

Sandy said...

Vicki, I really love this card the colors are my favorites.

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely design..and great coloring, something I've never really mastered.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...