Wednesday, February 18, 2015

TWO CARDS FROM PIECES

 
I had already colored the sunflowers and added that piece to the brown label mat but then put it in a basket to use later which turned out to be MUCH later.    Brown Flower Soft was added to the centers of the flowers.  The vanilla card base was embossed with a folder that has random dots.

 
I had two of these pieces where I attempted to watercolor the flowers.  They were already mounted on a piece of SU Pumpkin Pie card stock that had been cut with a Spellbinders Scalloped Oval.  In one of my last SU orders I received the Filigree Frame folder.  The envelope is lined with the SU Pumpkin Pie dotted dp.
 
Thank you for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your designs
Ann

Lynette said...

They are both awesome, but I really love the second one best!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...