Thursday, March 5, 2015

USING THREE DIES


A few days ago I posted a card using the Penny Black "Petals" die.  This was actually the first piece I had cut using it from a piece of dp from a paper pack.  I had attached it to the front of a white card base but then it sat there because I wasn't sure what to do with it.
 
A couple of days later I looked through my scraps of card stock colors and found a brown and a pink that seemed to go with the colors in the dp.  I used one of the Penny Black "Leaves" die with the brown and then used my favorite Memory Box butterfly with the pink.

Won't you tell me what you think?  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a nice combination of three great dies!

Anonymous said...

interesting combination of dies and colors

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...