Monday, May 11, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Hello Doily


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!  I didn't get to see my mother yesterday but she had preferred that I go see her today and enjoy the Mother's Day Brunch they are having where she lives.  I'm leaving shortly to run errands but wanted to get this posted before I leave.  I did get to see both of our daughters though.
 
Last week I got out the Stampin' Up! Hello Doily and decided to make some cards using it.  I started by cutting a piece of white card stock to 4" x 5 1/4" and then stamped the design with VersaMark and heat embossed it with Opaque White powder.
 
The Summer Starfruit ink was added using a dabber - always starting at the center and working my way out each time giving the design a nice bright center.  I used the Summer Starfruit card stock with a Memory Box butterfly die and then finished by stamping the sentiment before adding it to the card base.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty! That is one of the few newer Stampin' Up! stamps that I have, and I really need to use it again. I like the way you used it.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...