Tuesday, May 5, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! STARS FOR THE GRADUATE

 
Our school district school colors are blue and gold so I used gold foil card stock for two of the stars.  The actual card does look better than in the picture, but.....

 
I then brought out some gold glitter paper and REALLY like this one!  The stars are a great way to make a very attractive card that is quick and easy!  And I have a stamp that goes with it perfectly for the inside:  "Graduate...As you follow your dreams.....Reach for the stars!"  I think I can safely say that this is probably going to be the card I make for most graduates in the future. 
 
NOTE:  Yesterday I forgot to mention that I had a good sentiment for the inside of that one too:  "Hats Off to the Graduate".
 
Thanks for checking in again today!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are both great!

Lynette said...

Such great cards, Vicki! Your graduates are very lucky:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...