Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ACETATE LEAVES


When I was in Des Moines with my friends from our Yahoo Group, we were allowed to spend Monday and Tuesday working at tables in a store there.  Outstamping Designs is so accommodating to us and they have so many beautiful card samples posted around the store.  I have had fun working with Elizabeth Craft peel-off stickers before and there was a sample of this card posted.  Naturally, I had to buy those stickers and see if I could duplicate it.........which didn't turn out to be a real easy task.  But this will make a really nice card to use this fall.

I don't think I can begin to easily describe how this was put together, but if you have any questions, let me know.

Since I have several packages of these peel-off stickers, I will be showing some other cards soon where I used glitter and markers.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated so I hope you will tell me what you think.  Thank you for stopping by today!  

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cool card, Vicki - pretty leaves! I need to use my acetate more.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...