Friday, June 12, 2015

SPELLBINDERS - Card Creator - Tudor Rose


Not too long ago my friend, Harriet, posted a card on her blog using this die.  The members of our Yahoo Group are such enablers and I decided I "needed" this die and ordered it.  Much to my surprise when it arrived, I already had one and had forgotten!!!!  Once again I had two of something.  (If any of you out there are interested in it, please let me know by emailing me at vboddicker@aol.com).

I mounted the die cut on a card base of Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder card stock.  The center of the die cut has a cut out which is the shape of a Spellbinders Label die set so I cut a label from Wisteria Wonder dp and then a smaller one in white for the sentiment.  It still looked liked it needed a little something so I sponged on some SU inks to the two flowers and some leaves with a dabber. 

If you look closely, I should have used a smaller piece to add the color to the two flowers because some of the ink got onto the card base.  Next time I will know better.  I really do love this die since it makes such a pretty design and cuts so well.

Thanks for coming by today!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!  Please come back again next week.  I have more cards to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty

Lynette said...

A great die, and such pretty colors!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...