Monday, July 6, 2015

ELIZABETH CRAFT PEEL-OFF STICKERS


CARD #1

This week I will be showing you five cards that I made with these stickers.  I LOVE THEM!  You can find several videos on YouTube showing the various ways to use them.

I started by putting the outline sticker down with sticky side up on my craft mat.  One protective paper was peel from Stick It and then I carefully placed the sticky side against the sticker.  (NOTE: I cut the Stick It paper slightly bigger than what I will end up with so that I can be sure to get the sticker placed and then trim off the excess on each side.)  Glitter was added over the entire surface.  Using my finger I burnished the glitter into the adhesive and then removed the excess.  The color was added using Copic makers.  I didn't have Microfine glitter so I used the Ultrafine which doesn't leave the surface quite as smooth so I carefully "dotted" the color into place so as not to ruin the brushes on my markers.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you'll be back each day to see what you can do with these.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki - love that technique!

Anonymous said...

Now thats a nice bright summery look. Really polished and looking good

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!