Tuesday, July 28, 2015

PENNY BLACK - Butterflies die


The first time I used the die I cut the design using glitter paper from Michael's that has a variety of colors.  I had a little trouble finding the right color to use as a mat but settled on the Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder.  I believe the die cut sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft designs.


I cut a second piece using the glitter paper but this time I added it to black card stock and I like it better.  The "Happy" and the "birthday" are from two separate dies.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great die, and your cards are wonderful, Vicki!

Harriet Skelly said...

That die is awesome Vicki! Great cards!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...