Friday, July 17, 2015

PENNY BLACK IRIS STAMP & DIE


When we were in Des Moines this past June, one of the ladies who works there is quite an artist designing cards.  Using a larger PB Iris stamp, she came up with a card and I designed this one from what I saw her do with the stamp I already have here.  All of the background is made by stamping off the image once first before adding it to the card front.  The coordinating die cut makes a nice final touch.

It's Friday again so that means I'll be back here on Monday.  Have a great weekend!!!

NOTE:  Later I decided to enter this into the Penny Black and More: July challenge - Anything goes with a sentiment.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I like the flower die

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty! i love how soft the stamped off images are with the bold die cut on top; it really pops. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

brenda said...

A delightful card with great colour choice Vicki, it's perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...