Monday, July 20, 2015

THREE VESIONS OF THE SAME DESIGN

It's Monday and I just decided I have to share more of these Elizabeth Craft peel-off stickers.


Elizabeth Craft Designs peel-off sticker - using the outline on SU Pacific Point background. It was mounted onto silver glitter paper.  
The right side of the card was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.


Using sticker on white card stock and then colored with Copic markers & outlined with light gray marker.  SU Blushing Bride card stock.


I transferred the negative of one of the outlines to SU Wisteria Wonder 
card stock and then matted with Silver glitter paper.



2 comments:

Lynette said...

Three more beauties, Vicki - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

All of these are very pretty but I think I like the pink one best. I guess I'm just very traditional.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...