Monday, August 17, 2015

ANNIVERSARY & BIRTHDAY CARDS

Today is the anniversary of one of my friends, Kris and her husband.  This is the card I sent them.  I hope they have received it by the time this post appears. The stamp is from Penny Black and was colored with Copic markers that go with the SU card stock I used.


Also, today our oldest granddaughter is celebrating her 17th birthday.  She has grown up way too fast.  She's a Junior in High School and keeps the family busy with her activities. Happy Birthday, Allissa!  I posted a card that my mother is sending her earlier but here it is again:



This week we are going to be entertaining her two youngest siblings - Taryn and Tucker. After I schedule this post, I am going to be scheduling cards for each day this week, but I may not have time to go back in and put any kind of description.  Just know that  you can leave a comment and ask any question you might have.  Then check back and I will answer your questions in a comment.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...