Thursday, October 1, 2015

IT'S TIME FOR HALLOWEEN


It's hard to believe that it is October already.  The year is slipping by!!!  I have some fun new items to use for Halloween cards this year.  For this card I started off with a white piece and brayered it with SU Pumpkin Pie ink.  I have several dies with buildings and I think this one is the one from Penny Black.  I added small pieces of yellow card stock behind the windows and die cut a yellow circle for the moon.  Then the two bats and witch were added to finish the scene.  The scene was added to a black mat and then onto the white card base.

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card! How fun that our posts today are so similar:)

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...