Wednesday, November 25, 2015

MEMORY BOX BUTTERFLY




This is one of my newest Memory Box purchases.  When I bought it, I thought that the design on the side would be die cut as well, but it is just embossed.  I then had a little harder time deciding how I was going to use it.  Our group had a card swap using purple and yellow, so I made this card to exchange.


The embossing shows a little better with this picture.  I decided I do like the die after all, but then I pretty much love all things "butterfly".

Today I am going to be very busy preparing dishes for tomorrow.  I do as much ahead to make the morning a lot easier.  One of my daughters and her husband are always such a gracious hosts and enjoy having us at their home so I end up preparing much of the meal here and transporting it. Several other dishes are furnished from others who are coming.  Our home just isn't big enough to have 20 people come for a meal (or anything else).  I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to the once-a-year feast.  

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!