Friday, November 13, 2015

PURPLE AND YELLOW CARD SWAP

I had cards done ahead and thought I had them scheduled for Monday through Friday this week.  Somehow the whole week has gotten by me.  I've been busy finishing up 65 card kits for the religious education students to make, 44 cards for the independent living center staff to hand out to all of the residents and 18 cards for my own use.  I guess that explains in part what happened to my days.


I used the Stampin' Up folder for the embossed frame and the retired stamp set "Awash With Flowers".  The little  "For my Friend..." is from Darcie's.  I used Copic markers so I could do a little shading on the flowers.

I purchased the SU stamp set from my friend, Kris, and it happened that she was my partner in the card swap.  Thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty - I love the flowers.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!