Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A CARD FROM THE PAST


I'm afraid time has been very busy getting things ready for our family gathering to celebrate Christmas - so for the new visitors to my blog you are seeing a card that I made about two years ago.

I've been making my favorite holiday cookies and treats......mostly no-bake items.  As of last night I have 8 different recipes done and 2 more to go.  Then it is time to finish wrapping gifts.  Christmas cards are all in themail and soon I'll be able to move on to some fdifferent designs.
  
Saturday I had our two youngest grandchildren here.  Their first project was to do our annual Christmas cut-out sugar cookies.  They each also wanted to make a card to give their parents.  I pulled out two Stampin' Up! sets that had designs they could color with markers.  Tucker and Taryn even got a lesson on using my MISTI so their stamps could be lined up just right.  They loved it!  This is what they made......


The outside of Tucker's


Inside of Tucker's and Taryn with her card.  She didn't want to show the inside which really did turn out very cute.  It has a hand-drawn fireplace with logs and fire.  She stamped four Christmas stockings hanging from the mantle - 1 for each of the children in their family.

So what do you think?  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!!!  Thank you for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think this is a great card. The wonderful grandmother you are is even better

Lynette said...

What a fun day, Vicki! How awesome to get to stamp with the grandkids! Great cards they made.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!