Monday, December 21, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER-IN-LAW


This card is made up using two dies........Memory Box "Deer Trio" and Penny Black "Serenity". When I cut the deer they come out of the die on a strip so I covered that strip with glitter to give kind of a snowy affect.  The background was sponged with three colors before adding the die cuts and then added to a mat of SU Pear Pizzaz.  I sent this card to my sister's husband who will hopefully be celebrating his birthday today.

I'm off to hopefully finish those last minute gifts.  My husband wanted to go see Brenda Lee Saturday night.  We held off buying tickets because we weren't sure what the weather would be.  The weather was fine but by the time I had tried to get tickets three days ahead of time, we couldn't get tickets sitting together.  So today I'm going to try to find him a CD of her songs.

Thanks for stopping by today!  

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Great guy card, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Vicky, this is a beautiful card. Love the way you combine the two die cuts. In case I don't talk to you again this week I hope you and Gary have a very Merry Christmas with your family.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Vicki! I love the background. These dies are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful....LOVE It.....
Hugs,
Nancy

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...