Wednesday, December 16, 2015

IMPRESSION OBSESSION - Angel Set


You probably notice from my posts that I LOVE using dies to make cards.  This is one of the angels from the Impression Obsession set.  I cut the design using a textured foil card stock.  The ovals are cut with Spellbinders dies.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the right side of the embossed layer and saw a scrap of the gold.  I cut two very narrow strips and one wider.  They were run through my Xyron to add adhesive.  This card went to my friend Sheri.  

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely! And I love a good die too! You'd think with the Cricut I would pass on the fancy dies; but there is just something about the embossing along with the dies that make them stand out so!

Lynette said...

Again - I love the textured foil cardstock! And, another great die, Vicki.

Sandy said...

This is a beautiful card Vicki! I will be CASing this one for sure.

Anonymous said...

Great card Vicky. What is a Xyron?

Anonymous said...

Great card Vicki!!! Love it and so well done..

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wish you had a great outlet for these - They would sell
like hot cakes!!!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!