Monday, December 14, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Festival of Trees


FIrst of all I cannot take credit for the design of this card.  Pinterest is a wonderful source of inspiration.  I did make some minor changes in my card but the basic design came from there.

I stamped the two trees with Garden Green ink.  The middle tree was stamped on a scrap piece of card stock and then cut with the coordinating punch.  I used a gold gel pen to add some sparkle to the ornaments.  The gold paper is shimmer paper.

This card was sent to one of my Yahoo Group friends.  I liked it so well that I went ahead and cut all the pieces for 44 more cards to use next year for the residents where my mother lives.  Feels good to have such a head start since I never know what next year might bring.

I love reading comments from those who visit, so won't you take a moment to let me know what you think?  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...