Tuesday, January 12, 2016

HERO ARTS - Butterfly Bookmark Stamp


I've had this stamp for a long time and haven't used it much, but I love the design.  I stamped it on the white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink so that I could color the image using Copic markers..  The wood mounted stamp has a colored image on the top so I simply colored it the way it is shown on the wood block.  I used the blender pen to remove a small amount of the dark purple on the wings and then you the Wink of Stella Brush to add some clear sparkle in that area.  A white gel pen provided the white dots.  

While I had these supplies on my table, I made a second card just like it.  At one time I considered selling this stamp, but I think I'm going to hold on to it yet for a while.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for stopping by today!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great simple card.

Anonymous said...

Ha…………….. believe it or not, I still have this stamp too…. Don’t use it, but its too pretty to sell/trade/give away…. Martha

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...