Tuesday, January 19, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! - Sprinkles of Life


When I worked with the religious education students holiday cards for residents of a local care center, I met a lovely young lady who I've been told is quite an artist.  She seemed to really enjoy making cards so i have recruited her to help with making birthday cards for the care center to hand out as a resident celebrates a birthday.

I made up this card as a sample for her and then cut the additional pieces and gave her three "kits" to put together for me.  Another card will be on my blog tomorrow which I have made into kits for her to do.  It is so fun to have found a young person who is interested in helping with this project.  

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful of you to mentor a young person with a project to benefit seniors. Kados for both of you. This is also a simple and fun birthday card for anyone. Good job

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!