Monday, February 8, 2016

VALENTINE #2


Last Friday, I showed you Valentine #1.  I also told you that this week I would be sharing some of the cards that my friend and I made for a nursing home and an independent living center. 

In order to get 97 cards done in one day, we had to keep things pretty simple.  I had this design colored in my card parts.  I cut it out with the Spellbinders die and then the coordinating red scalloped die.  The grey dots were stamped with one of the designs from the Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge set.  I also had a second one that we did like this.

I have cards that I'll post each day this week so please be sure to check back again tomorrow.  Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Card parts are wonderful, aren't they, Vicki? :) Such a lovely card.

Anonymous said...

This is a really pretty, simple card. Love it

Anonymous said...

Love it!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...