Wednesday, March 16, 2016

EASTER CARDS - Day 7


Card #1

If you've never used stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn, these two cards are made using one of their Easter designs.  The set has 9 dies and 15 stamps. Lawn Fawn has a lot of different designs and I am able to get many of them for you if you are interested.  The stamps are clear and the dies cut great!  They are also very reasonably priced!!!

I lined up strips of paper in my MISTI and stamped all of the designs at one time.  I did this on several strips.  By spacing them on the strips, I was also able cut all of the designs at one time on each piece of card stock.


Card #2

Another arrangement using the basket as the main design.  The eggs in the basket are all plain but there is a tiny separate stamp to add the smiling faces wherever you choose.  All of the coloring was done with my wonderful Copic markers.

Tomorrow and Friday there will be two more cards each day with other designs from the set so I hope you will come back again then to check them out.

Your comments are always welcome and very much appreciated!
Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cute, Vicki! My two Easter cards are done with the same stamps. I stamped them in Omaha last year:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...