Thursday, March 24, 2016

RUBBERNECKER Stamp


I love these Rubbernecker two-step stamps and they are great for watercoloring.  Although these aren't meant to be lined up perfectly, I had these too far off for my liking.  I had stamped the outline iwth the black and then stamped after inking the solid portion with orange ink.  When they didn't line up as well as I had hoped, I took a watercolor brush and moved the ink slightly which took on a yellow shade.  I like the result.


I made a second card using the same design, different mat and sentiment.
THANK YOU FOR COMING BY!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Yeah, those stamps are so nice! I love the way you moved the color.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...