Friday, May 13, 2016

GRADUATIONS ARE COMING


Our local school colors are Blue and Gold, and I always try to make graduation cards more personal by using the colors.  We have two graduation invitations for local graduates so this is the design I used for them.


We are also invited to a graduation party for the daughter of one of our nephews who is graduating from a neighboring school district.......Black and Gold school colors.


The granddaughter of one of our best friends is also graduating this year.  We will miss her party but this is the card we'll send to her.

And just when I thought I was done making graduation cards, we got a 5th invitation. The school colors are Green and Gold but I haven't gotten that card made yet.  I'll never forget the year that our oldest daughter graduated.  We were invited to 17 graduation parties and weddings that year!!!!  They nearly broke the bank.  :-)

It's Friday again, so I'm sending wishes for all of you to have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great graduation card. Would look good in school colors

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...