Friday, May 27, 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, PAM AND ALLAN!!!


My best friend from high school is celebrating their 51st Anniversary on Sunday.  We graduated 51 yeas ago today and they got married two days later.  I sent the card early since I was going to be away for a few days so I know they have gotten it by now.  We have remained friends all these years and have had some great times together taking trips and last fall planning our 50th Class Reunion.  

I saw a card using this layout recently.  I don't remember the last time I cut a "notch" out of a layer like this.  I used Copic markers to color the design and was able to choose a color for the largest flower that went well with the Stampin' Up! dp that I used.  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!


   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...