Sunday, May 8, 2016

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


This is the card I made for my mother this year.  With all the cards I do, I usually end up buying a special Hallmark card for her.  This one turned out so pretty, that I decided to give it to her instead.  She always loves the cards that I make for her to use.  The addition of the pearls on this one really makes it more special.  

The dies I used are both from Memory Box.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set.

You don't have to have your own children in order to be "motherly" so let me wish all of you Mothers out there a very Happy Day!  

3 comments:

Sheri said...

That is a beautiful card, Vicki!

Lynette said...

So, so beautiful, Vicki! I bet your mother really, really loved it. Happy Mother's Day!

bonnie32002 said...

You seriously outdid yourself, this is really lovely. I'm sure your mom loves it.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...