Tuesday, May 3, 2016

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY


When I sat down to make a card, I realized I already had a card base started on my craft table.  I had a "thoughts and prayers" type of sentiment already embossed inside with silver powder.  That set in motion the rest of the project.  I cut a piece of white card stock to 4" x 5 1/4".

I stamped the Inkadinkadoo image with VersaMark and heat embossed with the silver powder.  I then colored it with Copic markers.  I really like the sentiment stamped and embossed with the silver as well.

Sympathy cards are not something I usually have made up ahead of time, but I'm glad that one more card part is used up from my table.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

So very pretty! I hope you don't have to use it too soon.

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I love that stamp and will dig mine out again.

Anonymous said...

Simple and beautiful. Just right for the expression you used

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...