Friday, June 24, 2016

CARD CLASS - CREATION #4


We rounded the corners of the green and pink mats to match the rounded corners of the sticker.  The little flowers had a white pearl but we removed them and added black pieces to coordinate with the flower on the sticker.  I really like all of the cards we made but this is absolutely my favorite.

So what do you think of the cards?  The Penny Black stickers are all so pretty but we found ways to make the stickers even more beautiful!

It's sure been HOT here but nothing compared to the western states.  So glad that I can keep busy making cards and playing with the new items I purchased and not have to be outside.  Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely well done!!!!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

This is a great card Vicky. I like the rounded look on the various layers

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...