Friday, June 3, 2016

LOTS OF SPARKLE


I have a stack of Elizabeth Craft Designs peel-off stickers and decided to pull out a couple of packages and get them added to some card stock. These two were added to double sided adhesive and some were just added to plain white card stock without the glitter.  I color the images with Copic markers but try to choose colors that coordinate with the Stampin' Up! card stock that I have.  When I color with the Copic markers, I don't brush the color on, I use a "dotting" motion to protect the brush end. 


For this card I simply reversed the way I used the two pink colors on the flowers.  This is sticker set is one of my very favorite designs.  

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Lynette said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Makes me want to get out my stickers and glitter, too:)

bonnie32002 said...

I'll bet the sparkle is stunning in real life!

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty Love it!!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...