Wednesday, June 8, 2016

PINK BALLOONS


Elizabeth Craft Designs peel-off sticker.

I made this card a few days ago and thought it would be a good choice for today - me celebrating another election behind me - but I'm too tired to think about celebrating. 

As I said in yesterday's post, when the election poll hours are from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, it makes for a very long day having to get up early and not getting to bed until I can unwind afterward.  To make things worse, somehow my alarm clock had the time set wrong and I ended up getting up an hour  earlier than I needed to........4:00 AM was NOT welcome!!!!  By the time I realized what the real time was I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep again.  I wish I could have slept in later this morning but my body still woke up at its regular time and I did have to get the election materials returned to the County Seat this morning.  I don't normally nap, but today it just might be calling to me. 

Thanks for coming by today!



1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all of your sticker cards, Vicki! See you soon!!!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...