Friday, July 15, 2016

JOY! CRAFTS DIE & YUPO PAPER


This card was made Monday and sent to my partner for the July Artist's Choice swap. I used a small portion of a piece using alcohol ink on Yupo paper that I showed a few days ago.   The "Joy! Crafts die from a company in the Netherlands is one I purchased in Des Moines


Yesterday, I made this card for a totally different look.  The alcohol inks really make a great background for die cut designs.

If you are interested in alcohol inks or Yupo paper as well as the tool to use them, let me know.  I can now get them too.  Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Two lovely cards, Vicki! The backgrounds are so pretty, and I still love the embossing folder that you used on the second card. I remember that I just HAD to have it after seeing you use it:)

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful different cards

bonnie32002 said...

Very fun cards. The first one is probably lighter in real life. The photo makes it a bit hard to see. Now where to find yupo papper

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...