Tuesday, August 9, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARYN!!!!

Today is Taryn's Golden Birthday...........she is 9 years old on the 9th.  The two cards below are being posted before I know who will be sending which one but these are the cards I made for my mother to send and one for us to send.


These cute little mice are from a Penny Black stamp.  I've had it for a long time and haven't used it as much as I should.  It is a fun design to color and I think it makes a cute card for kids.  I scribbled some light green with a Copic marker under the design so that the mice weren't running in mid air.  It doesn't show very well, but I did scribble some very light blue (B000) for the sky.


Several years ago I went a little crazy and purchased a lot of Precious Moments stamps from eBay.  I fell in love with this one and actually have the matching figurine.  I thought this woujld make a really cute card for Taryn since she is petite and very "girly".  The Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride card stock and dp matched the Copic R20 "Blush" which I had used to color the little girl's dress.

Our grandchildren are growing so fast.  Taryn's older sister will be a Senior in High School when school starts again later this month.  Where does time go?

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

They are both such cute cards, Vicki! Taryn will be pleased with both.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...