Wednesday, August 3, 2016

PENNY BLACK STICKER - Flower Gallery #2


This card is definitely an improvement over the one you had to see yesterday.  I love seeing what each background is going to look like when using various colors of alcohol ink on the Yupo paper.  I had this one on my table and decided this sticker looked really great on it with those colors.  First I added the sticker to a piece of white card stock, trimmed it down and then matted it with black.  The sentiment was stamped with Staz-On black ink.

I'd love to hear from you with comments on my cards - positive or negative - I'm open to any critics!  Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great sticker cards. I have had mine out on my table since Des Moines, ready to be used. Soon! :)

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...