Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


My friend, Georgia, saw a similar card to this and contacted me about what die they had used.  I found that it is a Memory Box die and was lucky enough to find it on sale through one of the companies where I order.  The die is the black die cut which I cut after adhering black card stock to "Stick It".  I removed a portion of the "Stick It" so I could add the moon behind the trees.  Then I added ghosts from another Memory Box die set.  I made several of these to use for cards that I send.

Thank you for coming by today!  WOW!  Tomorrow is November 1st and soon it will be time to enjoy our family Thanksgiving meal!  

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Fabulous, Vicki! Love all the dies.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...