Monday, October 10, 2016

POPPY STAMPS - Swirly Bird Ribbon


I made this card to sent to my October Artist's Choice card swap partner.  I love the "ribbon" dies from Poppy Stamps.  The scalloped border was made with a Martha Stewart punch.  We usually don't stamp a sentiment on the swap cards we make so that the partner can use the card however they choose.  When I use this design for myself, I have a great stamp that reads "A little birdie toldme today is your Special Day."

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Cute I LOVE it!!!!

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely "ribbon!" I had not seen these before and really like what you've done with it!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...