Wednesday, October 5, 2016

QUIET SNOWY SCENE


The card base is Stampin' UP! Bashful Blue card stock.  I ran the front through my Cuttlebug with a random dot Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Die cuts used:
Twiggy Tree - Penny Black
Cardinals - Impression Obsession
Bunnies - Impression Obession

After adding the two landscape slopes and the other die cuts, I ran Stickles glitter glue along the top edges of the two "hills".  I then put a small dab of the Stickles on my finger tip and dabbed it around on the open white area to give a more snowy affect.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card

bonnie32002 said...

I really like this design! I like how you added the snow along the hills.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...