Thursday, October 27, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! - Autumn Accents Bigz Die #3


I remembered that I had an embossing folder with leaves on it and used it for this card.  I had a leaf already cut from SU Cajun Craze card stock and decided to use the matching stamp from the Wonderfall stamp set.

Since the leaves are cut from a Bigz Die, you have to use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the stamping on the leaf.  (There just isn't a way to stamp first and then cut it out.)  Even then I had a little trouble but just trimmed off some of the edges.  I just need to practice with it.  (The Oak leaf lined up a lot easier.)  The stamped design is made up of really tiny letters of the alphabet.  Before adding the leaf I cut two strips from some Cajun Craze dp and added the tags.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all your leaf cards, Vicki. Pretty color on this one.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...