Tuesday, November 8, 2016

THANKSGIVING CARD #1


I am scheduling this post in advance since when many of you see this, I will be working at the election at our precinct.  I will be "thankful" about 10:30 tonight after working at the election since 6:00 in the morning.  As tired as I will be, I do enjoy it and find it to be very interesting. 

I had a piece stamped with this harvest basket in the "tub" with my Thanksgiving stamps.  I colored it with my Copic markers and then mounted it with Chocolate Chip card stock from SU.  I added some Stick-It to the back of some Chocolate Chip card stock and cut the Thanksgiving sentiment from Cheery Lynn Designs.  

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cool card. Love the die-cut sentiment.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!