Saturday, November 5, 2016

TUTTI DESIGNS DIES

Yesterday's card was made using a die from Tutti Designs and I had a question.  I don't usually post on Saturday, but decided that this might be the best way to answer instead of "editing" the Friday post.  

The dies are from the UK.  I purchased mine through the Internet site "Diesrus.com".  The question was about whether they were more economical.  I would suggest looking at the site where I purchased mine and you can decide how they compare in price to other companies.  
I purchased three different designs at the time and they cut very well and have some very lovely designs.  

Thank you for your continued interest and comments!

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...