Friday, March 24, 2017

ANNIVERSARY CARD - #1


This is one of the anniversary cards I made for my brother to use.  I cut and embossed the Memory Box "Evershan Branch" with ivory card stock that was adhered to the "Stick It" adhesive.  I then colored the leaves, blooms and branch with Copic markers.

The card is a "tri-fold" card.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the oval in the middle section, added the light green vellum behind the oval and then attached taped down the one fold to cover the vellum. (Not sure I explained that very well.)

I do wish I had embossed the center panel of the ivory card base with a folder and would definitely do that the next time.  It just adds so much texture to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Since it's Friday, I hope you will comb back again on Monday to see the other anniversary cards I made for my brother..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this - pretty, pretty

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...