Thursday, June 1, 2017

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JAMIE & JASON!


STAMPIN' UP! -  Avant #2

Our youngest daughter and her husband are celebrating their anniversary today.  I won't say how many because I can't believe we have a child who has been married that long!  This is the card I made for my mother to send to them.

Since I  still had the stamp with the lace design on my craft table, I decided to use it again on this card.  I used Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana and Old Olive colors.  The piece with the flowers was mounted with foam dots.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a pretty card! Happy Anniversary to Jamie and Jason. I love the lace on it.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...