Wednesday, June 28, 2017

TWO MASCULINE CARDS


For eleven years our Yahoo Group has met to enjoy sharing our stamps and dies, learn new techniques, eat and laugh together.  The owner of the store where we have been meeting for 10 years closed in February but was purchased and opened once again with a new name.....Inspire.  The picture above shows the new owner on the far left and one of the ladies (far right) who is continuing to work there under the new management.  We always have a picture of those present taken outside of the store.  One of our previous members surprised the group by coming one day and decided she wanted to rejoin the group. (Maybe the name of the store "Inspire" helped.)



One of our members brought the pre-cut items to make this card.  The main die is from Die-Namics.  It cuts the two openings and adds the stitching around the rectangles.  I chose to add a deer image to each of the cards I put together since I have some hunters in the family. 

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Nice cards for guys! I believe the die is from MFT. I say that because I have the one that is vertical and it is from MFT.

Lynette said...

That was so awesome of Kris to bring all of those things for us! This is a great card. I like your deer, as well as the moose that Kris brought.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...