Friday, June 16, 2017

TWO-STEP STAMPS


I stamped this card a few days ago and put the stamp set away.  I'm sorry I can't remember what stamp set I used.  I think that's a sign that I have too many stamps.  The little butterfly is from Inkadinkadoo and the cute little sun is a 2006 Penny Black and is actually still available.  The sentiment is from Darcie's and goes perfectly with those little flowers.

Our Yahoo Group's June Color Swap challenge is to make a card using bright colors.  I originally planned to use this one but made a second card that will be given to my partner.

We have had a lot really HOT DAYS here and I don't do well with them.  I'm not an outdoors person and I'm extremely thankful for air conditioning!  Hope you are all staying cool and not experiencing any serious summer storms.

Thanks for coming by today!  Come back again next week and I'll have more new items for you.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love those cheery little flowers, Vicki! Great card.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...