Friday, July 7, 2017

MEMORY BOX DIE?


I borrowed this die from one of my friends when we met in June.  I wasn't sure who made this die but I found it on a web site and it was listed as:  "Memory Box Floral Stem Collage Poppy Stamps Craft Die".  So I'm not sure if it is really Memory Box or if it is really Poppy Stamps design.

I placed the die at an angle for this card and simply mounted it on a piece of yellow striped paper from a Lawn Fawn paper pad and then stamped "Hi!"  The die has an extra piece for the petals which I added to the main piece using foam dots.

I like the yellow and white combination.  Thank you for coming by today!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful simple card. My favorite kind

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Love it!!
Nancy

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!