Monday, July 3, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! - Dragonfly die #1


While in Des Moines with my card-making friends, I was able to borrow this die.  I cut out several from the die set in gold, silver, black and white.  When the set came out I didn't order it because i didn't think I needed it.  It does make a really neat piece to add to a card. 

This is a tri-fold card.  First I cut the circle "window" from the middle section and then I embossed that section with the Swiss Dots folder.  I added a piece of SU designer paper behind the opening.  

When looking at the entire front of the card open, I folded the right hand section back over the opening and taped it down to cover the designer paper.  I added the dragonfly with a glue dot in the middle section and left the wings free.

Over the next few days, I will be showing you additional cards that I made with the dragonflies.  Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I missed that dragonfly - oops:) Love the flower in the patterned paper.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...